sábado, 27 de junio de 2020

My Favorite Videogame

My favorite video game is Metro 2033, based on the novel of Dmitri Glukhovsky. It's an action and horror game set in a post-apocalyptic Moscow. The main character is the young Artyom, a survivor of the nuclear war who took refuge, along with thousands of other Russians, in the Russian capital's metro after the surface was contaminated with radiation.

Se Anuncia Película De 'Metro 2033' — No Somos Ñoños

The premise of the game is basically about how our protagonist tries to save his home, the subway, from the monsters that descend more and more into the subterranean world of humans. To do this, he must make an extensive journey through the network of tunnels, confronting the beasts of the surface and the bandits of the underground, in order to reach the base of the Order, a military organization destined to defend the subway, and ask them to help his station.

The Art of Metro 2033: Last Light | Post apocalíptico, Post ...

I remember many years ago the first time I played it on the Xbox 360, I had been looking for the video game for a long time, but since it was very old I couldn’t find it, until one day, by pure chance buying food for my dog, I saw a video game store where, behind the showcase, was the longed-for video game. Since then I can say that I have replayed it, I think more than 8 times. Since in 2015 a remastered version for PC came out and there I turned to addiction haha.

1 comentario:

  1. wow! the description you had of the video game make me want to play it!!

    ResponderEliminar

LIFE AFTER DEATH

In this blog I'd like to share three theories about life after death (if there is one hehe), it's a topic that I find super interest...