domingo, 5 de julio de 2020

My Future Job


At first I liked the idea of being an investigative journalist, but I gave up that ambition because of the limited employment opportunities in that profession and because of my perception of corruption in the media. So I decided to study social work, I really don't know how I will manage in the future with this job, since we are constantly hearing that it is like the mentholatum jaja, because it can be applied to different disciplinary fields of education, health, sports, politics, etc. But I would like to focus on the social reintegration of people deprived of their liberty, a social work oriented in the prison environment.

Regarding outdoors and indoors, I believe that this work will be developed with a little of both, by one side it's necessary to work outside to know the social reality of the place that is wanted to investigate, by the other side it's necessary to work indoors to plan the actions that are going to be implemented in that place.

I don't think that travelling in this work is something very recurrent, at least outside the city. What I would like to do is travel to different countries where the profession will be discussed, something like academic talks that I would also take the opportunity to explore the place jeje.

I'd like to specialize in the reintegration and society core, which I could join next year. I would like to join that core for the reasons I mentioned before, I would be interested to focus on the reintegration of convicts into society.
   
About the salary, the truth is that I wouldn't expect much, it's a job that doesn't pay very well in Chile, but I like their work and that's enough for me :).

1 comentario:


  1. It seems to me super brave and determined that one of your reasons for not studying journalism was being loyal to your ideals! <3
    I do not have much expectations regarding salary either, hahaha xd, but hey, I think it is a common factor in social sciences

    ResponderEliminar

LIFE AFTER DEATH

In this blog I'd like to share three theories about life after death (if there is one hehe), it's a topic that I find super interest...