sábado, 6 de junio de 2020

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT


I would like to visit Canada, the second largest country in the world located in North America, and I think not only visit, maybe even go to live there, since I consider it a beautiful country with unique landscapes and an amazing quality of life. Even in 2017 this country was chosen as the best destination to travel according to the Lonely Planet community of expert travelers.

Its cities located between dense forests and high mountains are places that captivate anyone, such as Vancouver, located on the Pacific coast, or Quebec that is located on the San Lorenzo River, with a distinguished aesthetic of the colonial era. However, I would like above all to visit the first one mentioned.

Donde vivir en Vancouver: zonas, alojamiento y precios
Vancouver
Paraísos cercanos - Québec, un sueño pionero de Canadá - RTVE.es
Quebec

Urban places aside, I would also like to visit tourist spots that are far from civilization, such as Banff National Park, whose scenery looks like something out of a movie. And finally, something I love about Canada is its climate, I have always liked the cold and I believe in that country I would really feel comfortable.

Wanderlust: Banff National Park » Joel and Amber Photography Blog
Banff National Park


1 comentario:

  1. I also think that Canada is a unique place to live. The truth, I had no idea that they had a great quality of life since I have only dedicated myself to seeing images of the snowy landscapes that it has and not of what is relevant to its society and culture. Thanks for telling us a little about him. It's really beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar

LIFE AFTER DEATH

In this blog I'd like to share three theories about life after death (if there is one hehe), it's a topic that I find super interest...