lunes, 19 de agosto de 2019

Auto Biography

My name is Matías Andrés Astete O' Kington I was born on Santiago, Chile on March 14 in 2000. I did my elementary and my high school in Manantial de San Miguel College and now I'm studying social work in the Universidad de Chile. My mother Betzabé O’ Kington is a social worker and my father Roberto Astete is a gasfitter technician, also I have two brothers, I’m the middle one, my old brother is studying architecture at UTEM and my little brother is doing his elementary school, besides I have three cats in the family. My main hobbies are stay in mi room and play videogames, watch series and movies, reed books and sometimes do calisthenics in the park near of my house.

This is a picture of my family of the year 2006.


1 comentario:

LIFE AFTER DEATH

In this blog I'd like to share three theories about life after death (if there is one hehe), it's a topic that I find super interest...