sábado, 13 de junio de 2020

THE BEST HOLIDAYS I HAVE HAD



It was on last year winter holiday, me and some friends were in a house on the beach of El Tabo, we could only stay four days since the holidays was too short, but we were still able to dedicated ourselves to go to the beach, play cards, walk, had a few drinks and many more things. Being able to share with my friends was great, but without a doubt the best thing was the food, we made lunch for ten people and there were eight of us, so I could always repeat the dish three times jeje.

There was a night when we all sat at the table and started playing Tomanji, a cell phone game to drink, make riddles, challenges, confessions, etc. It was an extremely fun night, after we finished playing, we went to the couch and, after many attempts, we could finally take the picture you can see below.


The next day we cleaned the house and fixed our bags to go to the bus terminal and leave for Santiago, but before we decided to go for a last walk on the beach, it was there when we came across a fog that did not allow us to see beyond Three meters, giving the feeling of being in front of a huge void, was a great image. A friend with his professional camera took this photo.


I think this was the best holidays because it was the first time I traveled with friends and it was an experience I will never forget.


2 comentarios:


  1. The last photo fascinates me, I would love to have been there and the best thing is the history of the bathroom

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's a really good photo the last one. your holidays sound fantastic

    ResponderEliminar

LIFE AFTER DEATH

In this blog I'd like to share three theories about life after death (if there is one hehe), it's a topic that I find super interest...