lunes, 23 de septiembre de 2019

My favourite piece of technology

My favourite piece of technology is the computer; I got my own computer in 2015 at Christmas and I use it more than anything to play video games, but it also helps me to find and save information, do work of university, read texts, watch movies and series, etc. For this reason I usually use it almost every day for at least 2 hours. I like it because it makes things very easy for me and has provided me with countless hours of fun. My life would be quite complicated without this technological device, but I don't think it's such a terrible thing, it would only be necessary to adapt.

1 comentario:

LIFE AFTER DEATH

In this blog I'd like to share three theories about life after death (if there is one hehe), it's a topic that I find super interest...