domingo, 12 de julio de 2020

Postgraduate studies

I haven't really thought about taking a postgraduate course yet, which is why I started doing research and discovered a master's degree in investigation and intervention in social work, which is imparted in Spain at the University of Huelva. The main reason why it caught my attention is because of the investigative focus of the course, which includes a module specifically dedicated to instructing professionals to be able to design investigative strategies to deal with conflicts, dilemmas and ethical issues that arise.

The truth is that I would like to go to Spain to do this university master's degree, but for economic reasons I see it complicated and from what I checked on the university's website they don't do the course online, so distance learning is not an option. However, I have an uncle who lives in Sevilla, so there is the possibility of doing the course in the future in person, which by the way is full time.

The good thing about the Master's being in Spain is that the language barrier will not be a problem, what could make it more difficult for me is to adapt to Spanish society and culture, but I don't think it will be so hard, I even think it will be fun.

After doing the course I would like to return to Chile and apply everything I learned in the area of social reintegration, which I talked about in more depth in my previous blog.


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

LIFE AFTER DEATH

In this blog I'd like to share three theories about life after death (if there is one hehe), it's a topic that I find super interest...