lunes, 26 de agosto de 2019

My career


When I was a child I dreamed of being a detective, but I never understood how to become one, so I decided to study social work, however it wasn't the only career that interested me, I also wanted to dedicate myself to journalism and anthropology, but was the role that social work plays in society that made me decide to study that career.

My experience in the university until now it has been great, I've learned new things, I've made new friends, I've done things I've never done before and I feel increasingly fascinated with the classes.

Although being honest even today I think sometimes that I would like to have a detective job. Even so, I feel happy to know that I am on the road to being a social worker.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

LIFE AFTER DEATH

In this blog I'd like to share three theories about life after death (if there is one hehe), it's a topic that I find super interest...